Tuesday, March 07, 2006

No movement at the block

We are still waiting on movement at the block. We were told that things were gonna start the week of the 27th Feb but alas nothing as yet. We are getting pretty bloody toey now. Went to see the same house being built in another estate which just made things even harder as they are at lock-up. They have made quite a few changes that Kay and I wouldn't have and we both aggree that it looks "SHIT", I guess mainly because they have a house and we don't!!!SHIT, SHIT SSSSSHHHHHHIIITTTTTTTTT!!!!
They say that patient is something inherited not earned. That person is wrong on both accounts coz we signed up in July, titles available December 2005 and still no movement at the station. That would earn us the honour of being patient inherited or not.

Hoo Bloody Roo

Glenn

3 comments:

Nat said...

I didn't know you had a blog too?
You're a computer nerd like me!!! Woohoo!

PS No movement on our block either. Got the building licence on the day our 45 working days ran out! A wee bit stressy to say the least!

UglyVermin said...

Awesome, a blogger mate. Good to see. Miss being on 9 North and working with you all. 7 North is ok but doesn't compare. I must bribe Liz with something to get back up there.

I can't believe you have a blog too. How cool is that.

Nat said...

Dot, you only got one cos I got one!!!!

I have photos of Dot smeared with cake on mine! (not in an erotic way though!)

Glenn, come back soon