Monday, October 16, 2006

DARREN & VICKI'S WEDDING DAY



The Newly Weds.

Darren and Vicki Mills.
15th Oct 2006.

A day to remember and not just for the free BEERS!!!

Awesome day. Fantastic weather.




The night before. The kiddies just "chillin" at the apartments where we stayed for the two nights.




The big day and our three little gems in all their glory. Nathan the upstanding Page Boy, Georgia and Shenae the beautiful Flower Girls. So Cute. Bless their little hearts. Mwa!!





Mummy and Daddy posing for a self portrait. Not a bad pic considering it was on the end of about 7 beers!! Did I mention the tab was nice and deep. Mmmm BEER!!





Who said Vermin are ugly, just check out these 5. Gorgeous!!







More of the kiddies just coz we can!!! Aren't they fabtabulous!!

Had a great day, a fantastic weekend.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

All so georgeous. I can see that the kids get their good looks from their Mum!!!! (ha ha sorry Glen!?!?!) Will be downloading some pics to print out and frame, hope there's no copyrights?!

Catch ya at the Rally
Love Kathryn

UglyVermin said...

NO, not if you get my name right!!!!

Nat said...

You're all soo booful!

Coochie coo cutie Glenn!!

Sparkle said...

Hi Glenn and Kay and little bitty babies what a beautiful family. It's Nat's mum here are you in your house yet? I keep reading but have seen no mention of your Palace lately.

UglyVermin said...

Hey Nat's mum "Sparkle". We feel so honoured that your reading our blog. NAH we're not in yet and if you could see me you would notice steam escaping from me ears. Getting pretty toey now. Arrhhhh. Hopefully mid December, just in time for Chrissie with the kiddies.
I'll update the blog soon. Been a bit slack hey. Awesome to hear from ya.

Sparkle said...

Hi Glenn and Kay I guess this means you will be in your house by the time I come over Brilliant I will be able to see it it's glory.
See ya in January Love Tina Sparkle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UglyVermin said...

Hey Sparkle aka Tina aka Nat's mum. I didn't know you were flying over. I must speak to that daughter of yours and give her a swift kick in the bum!!! Cheaky shit. It would be cool to meet ya, and yes you are welcome to the "Vermins Lair"
See ya in Jan

Nat said...

Glenn, Re: Sparkle....42 days and counting!

What are you doing on the 6th Jan?