Tuesday, August 22, 2006

CHAPTER 2......THE DRAFT!!!!!!

OK fight fans, just as promised. The fight of the century is about to unfold right before your eyes. Heat up that pop corn, get the frosted glass outa the freazzzzzer, fill it with ya flavour, sit back and watch for the knock out bout!!!! In the honest corner we have the bright eyed and bushy tailed VERMIN5 and in the bull shit and nob head corner we have........Well you all know who!!!

Now don't expect the dirty gutter trash of the previous few entries. This one is all class..................................................Coz KD wrote it. I got in trouble :(

Ok, ya ready??????.......Not for the faint hearted!!!!........This is just a snippet...........................Here we go.....Oh yea it's comin...........................................................................

YOUR COMPANY IS CRAP!!!!!

There ya go fight fans. That's about as far as I would let the misses go. This blog needs to up hold some sort of standard and I refuse to let the leader of the opposition take control and ruin the integrity of this publication...yes sports fans thats right PUBlication. (Notice the hidden word???? Hmmmm BEER!!) So I'm sorry if I have disappointed any of you..........Shit who am I kiddin...No I'm not.
Oh and by the way KD didn't write the 4 word phrase above.........it was me. I know, I know. I can't believe it myself. Shocking isn't it.

The Verminiser

Chachow!!

No comments: