Wednesday, November 22, 2006

ANOTHER LOAD OF CRAP TO ADD TO THE SHIT PILE!!

Had another site meeting today. This one was arranged so we could see the house in all it's glory, meaning the place was gonna be cleaned. (Get some cool photo's for the blog!) In spic-n-span condition for our viewing pleasure. The pile of crap out the front was gonna be cleared. All organised last week with the super and his boss.

We rocked up this arvo a little early coz we was a bit excited. We waited and waited.........and waited a bit more. We could see from the front that the house wasn't touch from our last meeting. The place was still a pigs paradise and the shit out the front was moved from here...............to here. Why??? Fuck knows!! Oh....they did clear the drive hense the moving of some of the shit from here to there. They semi levelled the driveway, put down some yellow sand, Why? I hear you ask. Good question coz we were told today that the pavers aren't ready until January!!!!! Great just great.... We are movin in with no drive or alfresco. Lucky we got a 4WD!!!!! The wrong front doors were delivered......can't be stained as arranged and paid more for I might add. So they gotta go back and wait for a shipment from Sydney to arrive for the right ones!!

The super arrived at 20 past the arranged time....sat in the car for about 5 minutes talking on the phone.....got out walked straight past us.....didn't say boo......opened the front doors..Why???? Buggered if I know.....(No point going in side)
Man at this stage me hair was on fire. I'm sure the dickhead could see from the car that I was steaming. I reckon he was on the phone calling for back-up. Kay laughed at that.
No appology, no nothing. He just said the cleaner has been booked.....yea no shit, but for when. Should ave been done for this arvo??????? Man o man what do ya have to do. He then said we will be in, in 14 days............The cheek..BULLSHIT!!!

I mean.....back up the fuckin crap truck. Enough is enough. I HAVE HAD A GUT FULL!! I"M FINISHED......DONE LIKE A DOGS DINNER. Just give us the keys now. I'll do the rest...........JUST FUCK OFF!!!!!



A final bit of worthless trivia for ya. Our block was purchased 367 days ago today and we are now officially 79 days over schedule from when the pad went down!!

4 comments:

Sparkle said...

Hi Glenn and Kay, 79 days over that is disgusting. Do you have consumer watchdog programmes on the tv like we have over here? We have a programme called builders from hell and Watchdog where the consumer gets a chance to bring shame upon these people.Your builder sounds like he doesn't give a shit. You could always walk up and down with a sandwich board displaying pictures of your terrible plight. Tell the builder Sparkle will be over in January and she will sort him out so he had better get his finger out pretty damn quick.

UglyVermin said...

Sparkle, I think the bosses finger is jammed so far up his ass he makes Strassman look like a fake. I'm just fed up of the lies and bullshit sandwiches they keep trying to feed us. 13 day's to go We'll see!!

Nat said...

Did you get the keys yet?

Today I checked my bank account. The money has been transferred to the builders.

Hoorah, you think. Wrong!

I cannot collect my keys cos the credit dept staff are all having their christmas lunch. I will now have to wait til Monday!

Bunch of Arses!

UglyVermin said...

Nat, I wish we could get our keys on Monday! Who did you have to sleep with to get your house done and do you think I can get their number?? We have a bunch of no-good-lazy-arsed-friggin-liars doing ours! Can you tell I'm pissed off???......Kay